Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"It's slanted, it's slanted!"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Up and then down; somebody put a boulder on the wrong side of the teeter-totter. Shit, it was me.
CBT saved the day; I got myself out of the house and into the night air. Good! I will do this again when I have a melt-down in the city. Walking, walking. Made a new song while I was out there and I feel better now. It's going to be a kind of vocal fugue, like Bach but without all the brilliance. heh heh. Wanna hear the chorus?

'Fire the jury
it's slanted, it's slanted
Fire the jury
it's slanted, it's slanted'

Profound, eh?
Here's my favourite verse:

'Visit your client in her cell
bring her something to read
find your key witnesses
and do your fucking job'

Don't worry- the melody will made it sound much more refined. (....?)

Going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment