Friday, July 9, 2010

A 3rd Piece of Toast

How about that for the name of my 1st symphony?
Ah, such a loaded phrase. Filled with horror, hunger, yearning, denial, anger, sadness.

Last day in Kits - stayed up til laaaate packing up the last things, vacuuming, dusting. Slept a bit, got up early, loaded it all into the car, and now am finishing breakfast. I'm hungry this morning! And yes, I want a 3rd piece of toast.

Will she do it? Will she take that tempting slice out of the freezer? Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion to this morning's battle of A's shouting voices.

Just a few scattered thoughts this morning before I run off:
I hate Kitsilano in the summer!
I love recording!
I am hungry!
I want to be on Bowen!
I am tired of traffic!
I want to make more music!

I want to invent an anorexia-vaccine and go around with loaded needles! Jab-jab.
They are everywhere. The North American race will perish - women will no longer be able to bear children. It's an epidemic.

And, on a more cheerful note:
I get to go to Bowen today!
I get to see an old friend today!
The album is sounding wicked!

There are great big ravens and eagles waiting for me to come listen to them croon and croak... don't want to keep them waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment