Tuesday, August 10, 2010

water water everywhere . . .

Stealing a few minutes to write some words here. This job is finally wearing down my composure. I'm tired and I need a good long walk. I think that's the ultimate uncomfortable feeling - unexercized legs. Been getting home too late and leaving the house too early in the morning to do anything other than sleep and - well, okay - write. I guess I could sacrifice the writing time to do some walking. Miss my forest paths tho. My brain is limpy with too much problem-solving. I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Stole some time this morning too to write some music. It was good; it was a relief to pour off the overflow. This is week 3 of almost continual city-time, people-time. Ick. Not terribly interested (please don't tell) in hearing more esoteric music tonight. Or putting on the smiley presenter face. I want to be a drummer! I want to have a loud drum-kit in a sound proof room! Blaaaaaagh!

well, bye for now.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment