Saturday, October 30, 2010

good bait

My cat is sick. It's oddly unsettling when pets turn unwell. Funny that we take for granted their health and happiness. Guess it's cause they don't complain all the time like humans do. Poor ol' Charlie. Taking him to the vet in a bit.
The rest of the day: practicing. I've been pleasantly surprised at how the memorization process is going. Maybe all that poetry-memorizing was a good primer. It's actually a huge relief to play without the music in front of me. So much easier to sing at the same time. And of course, I love having a deadline, and the sense of purpose that comes with it.
I'm really excited, because one of my favourite bands in the world is going to open for me at my CD release. Wee-ooo! I was cackling to myself pretty good whilst writing up the event invite. Mwa ha ha ha! Such spectacular bait...
And just you wait to see how purdy the CD cover is gonna look!

..

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I'm heading home tomorrow ... I'm going to need a good catch-up, you've got so much going on right now!

    ReplyDelete