Friday, January 7, 2011

Who knew you could make tea in a coffee-maker? You can. I don't have a kettle here, and I need my tea as much as my coffee. The teabag goes in the coffee filter and bingo-presto. The result is strange, hot, but not unpleasant. It goes very well with dead-ant-speckled frozen cereal. (Those teensy tropical ants found the box and had a hay-day, which ended when I put them in the freezer. Is that gross? Honestly, you can't even see them mixed in with the bran flakes. It's one of the joys of tropical living: occasional accidental bug consumption!) Washed down with some fresh melt-in-the-mouth pineapple, you've got all your food groups covered.
.

2 comments:

  1. i'd love to see some pics of your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the video - your place looks amazing. and the is the best deal i think i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete