Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brain surrealism

Not much blogging time right now. Spent all day at my desk working on a very intricate handmade 'promo kit' yesterday. (I hate that term.) I'm so hungry for more time to spend this way. In my quiet cozy room in front of the window, busy with my hands, ears free for listening to music or interesting lectures or videos. I discovered 3 amazing science specials about brain development, genius, etc. I love listening to this kind of stuff while I'm crafting away. But sadly, the day seems over in the blink of an eye. That was it for my weekend- now I've got to go into town to work a concert, and then my week begins, with a big grant due and a festival application to submit, rehearsals, work, and the interminable commute. I'm not complaining though. It's all by my own choice, and it's all totally worth it. 3 amazing videos:
Brainman
Shortstuff the Genius
Chess Queen

...

No comments:

Post a Comment