Wednesday, March 23, 2011

green soaked



Today can't possibly be long enough.
Brain is steaming, steaming like an ox in the field. So much stimuli and inspiration and emotional energy; I need time to work through this.

I had a dream last night that I was on a big ship, and I realized that there was a whale onboard, had somehow been sucked up by the engines and was on the ship deck. I pulled and tugged and screamed for help, and we managed to haul the whale to this hole in the ship, a hole that went straight down to the water. I had to aim so carefully when I pushed the whale over the edge, because there was so much machinery that it could hit on the way down. But it dove perfectly into the water, and I felt, strangely, so overwhelmingly sad. Then after a few moments, the whale came shooting back up in a perfect graceful jump, to say thank you. And I felt a little better.
I must have been exhausted yesterday - slept for almost 11 hours last night in a continual cold sweat, soaked through about 5 layers of blankets. I'll be so thirsty today. Woke up to the brightest sun I've seen since Hawaii. The light of summer. And the openness of summer too, as it's my day off.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment