Saturday, December 4, 2010

the flock

The Gods know how to do it, all right, to give me what I need when I need it most. Sure enough, here I have a day off at last, and it's a perfect winter day out there waiting for me like a patient suitor. For this girl, what a dreamy date - warm sun on my face, sweet wind songs in my ears, all the huge universe right above my head to converse with.
I can rest up this weekend, now that I've cleared off the heavy work-load, and really just play. I'll have to do a bunch of practicing, but it'll be fun and easy, just keeping things fresh for my show next week. The CDs are finished, stacked in boxes in my room. They look beautiful, and I smile everytime I look at them, knowing each package has an unknown fate. Each is like a carrier pidgeon, with potential to take some kind of a message.... to someone.
That's all for now - my legs are itching to move.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment